Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Autism and MaxGXL

Heavy metals are being found in our bodies in high quantity. These metals, such as mercury, have been found in study after study to be directly related to autism and other neurological disorders of the brain. .....Glutathione binds to the heavy metals and mercury in the body and removes them from the cells and eliminates them from the body. It actually targets heavy metals for elimination. It is gentle and can even be used with children and the elderly. Keep in mind, increased fluid intake is critical to aid glutathione in elimination of wastes and toxins. .....GLUTATHIONE IS THE DETOXIFIER OF MERCURY, FREE RADICALS, AND TOXINS IN THE CELLS OF THE BODY. .....Study after study done on autism has shown the same results in patients with this problem. They have an inability to remove mercury from their bodies, as "normal" persons do, as well as severely decreased glutathione levels (remember from the notes above: without adequate glutathione, their body CANNOT remove the mercury). .....Today, an estimated 1 in 166 children have an autistic disorder. What is more, is that 1 in 6 (this is a phenomenal rate) have some form of behavioral or developmental disorder. Dr. Corinne Allen states, "this is an epidemic!" .....We live in a world full of heavy chemicalization with disregard for proper nutrition. If you produce the gene for reduced glutathione - you can greatly reduce that problem with glutathione supplementation. That is not to say artificial glutathione injection, but a way to introduce into the body the components that the body needs to produce glutathione on its own. That way is MaxGXL. .....Dr. Robert Keller's research has shown great benefit in persons with immunodeficiency's on MaxGXL. Studies have also shown that most medical problems are a direct result of inflammation, and MaxGXL has been shown in medical study to reduce inflammation naturally. .....Whether the root problem is with the brain, allergies, toxins, etc., inflammation is the result. Intake of MaxGXL promotes increase absorption of nutrients and aides in recycling and production of glutathione, as a result of that removal of toxins - WHICH IS KEY FOR ALL CELLULAR FUNCTIONS. .....Every day we are exposed to a slew of toxins.... GLUTATHIONE IS OUR DEFENSE, AND NOW IS THE TIME TO FIGHT BACK.

12 comments:

  1. good job here so very true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting! I'll need to do some more research on glutathione. My son has high mercury levels in his body and is considered mildly autistic. I think today's world is just so full of toxins now, they're everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good and informative post, thanks for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it sounds like you are having some fun it looks like a great place to spend some time away from it all.

    Well I would like to honor your blog by presenting you with (The Honest Scrap Award

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting! I've had inflammation for 12 years now in my legs, had surgery (botched) and am now on pain meds which are a strain on my liver. If this can relieve my pain then it's well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have several friends that take MaxGXL and give it high praises. I tried to give it to my husband but he would only take it once a day instead of twice a day and then complained when it said that it didn't work....I told him that if he would follow instructions, he might have seen better results.... I happen to like the product myself.....Learned something new today and I will pass it on to a friend with an autistic child. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a coworker whose daughter suffers from Autism. She completely changed her way of life. Her family is 100% organic and gluten free, which seems to have benefited her daughter a great deal. I plan to pass this article on to her.

    Stuart, I love your blog and your way with words. You mentioned that you and I are kindred spirits... I consider that to be an amazing complement. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog.

    Interesting about the mercury issue -- I was just discussing this with a co-worker at the clinic where I work. When I was 20, I worked for a dentist for a year and spent my days mixing amalgam (silver plus mercury), which meant that I handled mercury several times a day for a full year. Now I have signficant allergy issues.

    I'll be reading more on this topic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you know once you get an illness or are disabled you have a whole new perspective on life

    i have added you to my blog follow list

    A veteran.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i visited salt lake city in 1997 and really liked its people.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found this very interesting ... my life has been impacted by a friend who has Asperger's Syndrome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stuart, wow!! My mother-in-law would be a Murray from Richmond!! We love Cache Valley, don't know that we could possibly live there with so MANY family members, both hubby's maternal and my maternal sides both being from the area. My Mother's Mother was a Sharp from Preston, Idaho.

    ReplyDelete